Thursday, April 30, 2009

I got TAGGED!!!

I got tagged by the lovely Jenni (This Mommy's Spot)



The Rules:
1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.



Things that I am soo passionate about....


1. God/Jesus/Church- I believe in God and I would not be here without Him. My life used to be lifeless before I knew Him, once I met Him my life literally turned around. I am truely grateful for my life! I know I would not be here if I did not meet Him.


2. My Family- I love my family, they mean so much to me! I don't know what I would do without them. We are so close and would never trade that in for the world.


3. My Boyfriend (soon to be Fiance)- We are high school sweethearts and we practically saw each other grow up, we have been through a lot and I don't ever regret meeting him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.


4. Friends- I don't have many true friends but I am soo thankful for the few loyal ones that I do have. A friend means so much to me and I don't ever take that for granted.


5. Makeup- I love makeup and have played with it since I was a little girl. I started to use it when I was in middle school but about 3 years ago I really became passionate about it. I am now going to cosmetology school to get more educated in that field. Its my career now!
Ok...Now I am tagging these amazing girls!
5. Vane



2 comments:

  1. yaaay thanks for tagging me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged u for the sexy blogger award and for the Take a picture of yourself RIGHT now

    ReplyDelete