Monday, December 29, 2008

coastal scents

On Sunday I ordered a gel liner from coastal scents, it looks really pretty on the picture so I hope it is as pretty as they say it is. And I also ordered an angled eyeliner brush. I am excited and can't wait until it comes in the mail. I will let you know when it gets in and I will take some pics. Oh which reminds me, ahhhh, I need to get batteries for my camera because I ran out. ugh! oh well. Have a good day! Here is the link to it: http://www.coastalscents.com/ I really wanted to order the 88-color palette but it was all out of stock, I am checking back often because I really want to try it out.

2 comments:

  1. thats awesome. I wanted to order the 88 palette also but by the time i made up my mind it was out of stock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! that sux. :( I will update when I can actually order it. I really want to try it out because alot ppl have it and they say it is really good.

    ReplyDelete